Make a lasting investment in the future of hunting and wildlife conservation
WITH GIFT PLANNING, YOU CAN PROVIDE LONG-LASTING SUPPORT FOR SCI FOUNDATION WHILE ENJOYING FINANCIAL BENEFITS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
Gift Planning Menu
Build Your Legacy. Create a Plan
No matter the size of your estate, everyone needs a plan for the future. A plan helps ensure that your wishes are carried out and your loved ones well cared for. If you're like most people, chances are you need to do some planning, or at least update the plans you already have in place.
We've prepared a free estate planning guideand a guide to getting started with planned giving that can be very useful to help you create or update your plan. Click below to learn more and request your free copy.Learn More
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.